For the fourth year in a row, Miami Valley Meals is hosting a Turkey Takeaway November 22, the day before Thanksgiving, in which chef-made dinners will be available free of charge to Miami Valley residents in need.
The distribution event is drive-through style and meals will be given on a first-come, first-served basis. Simply stop by one of the six distribution sites and a receive meals to enjoy for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Distribution sites are listed below and will be open for distribution on Wednesday, November 22 during the listed time:
- Trotwood-Madison High School: 9am-11am
- University of Dayton Arena: 9am-11am
- Omega Baptist Church: 12pm-2pm
- Edwin Joel Brown Middle School: 12pm-2pm
- Have a Gay Day: 12pm-2pm
- Fairborn Phoenix: 12pm-2pm
For additional information, or information on how to volunteer, visit Miami Valley Meals website.