Ohio is seeking public comment on proposed amendments to the MyCare Ohio, Ohio Home Care, Assisted Living and PASSPORT waivers, prior to submission to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for review. A 30-day public comment period on the proposed amendments will run from February 15, 2020, through March 15, 2020.
The public notice, summary of the changes, and copy of the draft waivers are available via the links below.
- MyCare Ohio Waiver: https://www.medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/MyCare-Waiver-Amendment-021520
- Ohio Home Care Waiver: https://www.medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/OHCW-Amendment-021520
- PASSPORT Waiver: https://www.medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/PASSPORT-Waiver-Amendment-021520
- Assisted Living Waiver: https://www.medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/Assisted-Living-Waiver-021520
Additionally, individuals may request paper copies of the postings and associated documents as follows.
- MyCare Waiver amendment, please contact ODM at (888) 433-6755.
- Ohio Home Care Waiver, please contact ODM at (888) 438-8603.
- PASSPORT and/or the Assisted Living Waiver, please contact the Ohio Department of Aging at (855) 926-0994.