ODA Seeking Comments on Statewide Transition Plan
October 19, 2018
The Ohio Department of Aging (ODA) is seeking public input on the Statewide Transition Plan to be submitted for final approval to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS). Plan modifications are found in Sections VII, VIII, and IX.
Initiative/Amendment HCBS Statewide Transition Plan (STP)
A non-electronic copy may be obtained by calling 1 (800) 364-3153.
Comments may be submitted from October 20, 2018 through midnight November 20, 2018.
- E-mail: HCBSfeedback@medicaid.ohio.gov
- Send written comments to: Attn: HCBS Statewide Transition Plan, Ohio Department of Medicaid, P.O. Box 182709, 5th Floor, Columbus, OH 43218
- FAX:(614) 752-7701 (please include Attn. HCBS Statewide Transition Plan in the subject line)
- Call toll-free to leave a voicemail message: 1 (800) 364-3153
- Courier or in-person submission to: Attn: BLTCSS, Lazarus Building, 50 W. Town St., Columbus OH 43218.