The Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Transition Plan sets forth the actions Ohio will take to operate all applicable HCBS programs. On June 2, 2016, Ohio’s HCBS Transition Plan received initial approval from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. States are required to give public notice of amendments to the HCBS Transition Plan, and to provide a 30-day public comment period.
Residents who wish to provide public comment, can do so via the options shown below. A non-electronic copy of the Statewide Transition Plan may be obtained by calling (614) 466-6742.
Comments must be submitted by midnight, August 27, 2017, using one of the following options.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Written comments sent to: Attn: HCBS Statewide Transition Plan, Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD), 30 East Broad Street, 13th Floor, Columbus, OH 43215
- FAX: (614) 466-6945 – please include in the subject line: Attn. Interagency Policy Section HCBS Statewide Transition Plan
- Calling toll-free to leave a voicemail message at: 1 (800) 617-6733
- Courier or in-person submission to: Attn: DODD, 30 E. Broad Street, 13th Floor, Columbus OH 43215