The Ohio Department of Aging (ODA) is planning to amend the PASSPORT Medicaid waiver. The draft waiver amendment will be posted on the ODA website between July 24, 2017, and August 24, 2017. The purpose of this posting is to provide public notice and receive public comments for consideration regarding an amendment to the PASSPORT Medicaid waiver.
Click on the following link to view either the PASSPORT Waiver Amendment or the PASSPORT Waiver Amendment Summary.
A non-electronic copy of the PASSPORT Waiver Amendment may be obtained if requested by leaving a voice mail with your mailing address at the following toll free telephone number: 1-855-926-0994.
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: Waiverfeedback@age.ohio.gov
- Written comments: Send to Ohio Department of Aging, Attn: PASSPORT WAIVER AMENDMENT, 1st Floor, 246 North High Street, Columbus, OH 43215-2406.
- FAX: (614) 466-9812 Please include Attn. PASSPORT Amendment in the subject line.
- Call toll-free 1-855-926-0994 to leave a voicemail message about the PASSPORT Waiver Amendment, or TTY: Dial 711.
- Courier or in-person submission to Attn: Ohio Department of Aging, 1st Floor, 246 N. High Street, Columbus OH 43215-2406